Principals’ Test Online Application System (PTOAS) User Guide for Applicants
Creating Your Account
You must have your own PTOAS account that enables you to submit your application and view your application status.
1. Access https://principalstestapplication.deped.gov.ph/ in your web browser.
1. In the login page, click Create Account.
You will be directed to the Privacy Notice page.
2. Read the Privacy Notice very well.
3. If you have read and agreed to its terms, click the Check here to indicate that you have read and agree to the Privacy Notice checkbox, then click the Next button to proceed to the Create Account page.
4. Fill out the fields under Login Information.
- Enter your DepEd Email Address.
- Enter your desired Password.
- Retype your password in the Confirm Password textbox.
5. Fill out the fields under Applicant information.
- Enter your First Name, Middle Name (if applicable), and Last Name.
- Select your Name Extension (If applicable).
- Select the year, month, and day of your Date of Birth in the dropdown list.
- Select your Sex in the dropdown list.
- Enter your Mobile Number using this format: 09XXXXXXXXX.
- Enter your Landline Number (If available; include the area code).
- Select the Yes or No option button in the Do you need special assistance field if you need special assistance (for example, pregnant/expectant mother, senior citizen, or with disability).
6. Fill out the fields under Work information.
- Enter the school’s complete name in the School Name textbox (for example, Juan Dela Cruz National High School).
- Enter the school’s six-digit ID in the School ID textbox (for example, 123456).
- Enter the school’s complete address in the School Address textbox.
7. Fill out the fields under Home Address.
- Enter your complete Home Address using the following format: House No. /Block No. /Lot No. /Street/Subdivision/Village/Barangay.
- Select your Region from the dropdown list.
- Select your Province from the dropdown list.
- Select your City/Municipality from the dropdown list.
8. Click the Create button to submit account registration.
9. A preview of your previously entered Login, Personal, and Work Information will be shown.
10. If you need to correct any information you have already entered, click the Edit button to enable all fields for editing.
11. After reviewing the information you have filled in, click the Proceed button to continue account creation.
12. If you have reviewed your information and have verified it as accurate, click OK on the popup to confirm.
13. Another message will pop up, presenting you with a Reference Number.
Click the OK button to redirect to the Login page.
14. We will send you an email to the email address you provided as confirmation that your account has been created.
After creating your account, you may log in to PTOAS to access its facilities and process your application.
1. Access https://principalstestapplication.deped.gov.ph/ in your web browser.
2. Enter your DepEd Email Address and your Password.
3. Click Login to input your credentials and be redirected to the home page.
Filling Out the Application Form
To facilitate a smooth application process, you are expected to fill out all required information in the Application Form accurately.
1. Fill out the fields under Applying at.
- Select your Region, Province, and Municipality from the dropdown list.
- Enter your Reason for taking the exam in the provided textbox.
- Enter your seven-digit DepEd Employee Number (if applicable; for example, 1234567).
- Select your Current Position from the dropdown list.
- If you select Other Position as an option, Specify Current Position in the textbox provided.
- Select your Designation from the dropdown list.
- If you select Others as an option, Please Specify your designation in the textbox provided.
- Enter the Number of times test was taken in the provided textbox. (Enter 0 if you are taking the exam for the first time.)
- If you entered a number of 1 and above, enter the year/s when you took the exam in the textbox/s labeled 1st take, 2nd take, and so on.
2. Upload soft copies (preferably scanned copies) of required documents as stated under Supporting Documents:
- Performance Rating for the last two (2) ratings;
- Signed Service Record;
- Designation as Teacher in Charge/Officer in Charge Signed by SDS (if applicable); and
- Certification of Managerial and Administrative Experience (if applicable).
3. Once done filling out the form, click the Submit Application button.
4. You will be prompted that Your application has been saved successfully; click OK to confirm.
Checking Your Application Status
Once you have finished submitting your application, you will be redirected to the Application Status page, which indicates what level your application is at and what its details are.
You will also receive notifications through your email as soon as the status of your application is changed or updated.
Please take note of the following application statuses:
For SDO Review
This will appear as a status once you complete the Application Form, indicating that your application has been routed to the Schools Division Office (SDO) where you filed your application.
The concerned SDO personnel will evaluate your application and process it accordingly before forwarding it to their Regional Office (RO).
Forwarded to RO for Review
This will appear as a status once the SDO has forwarded your application to the RO, who shall review your application and approve it prior to payment.
This will appear as a status once the RO approves your application for the 2018 Principals’ Test, and that payment will be needed to proceed.
At this juncture, the SDO Evaluation will issue you a Certificate of Eligibility (COE), and you will be asked to proceed to the SDO cashier to settle the test fee.
This will appear as a status once your payment for the test fee has been received and confirmed, and that you are qualified to take the 2018 Principals’ Test.
This will appear as a status once your application has been rejected or disqualified, along with a specified reason.
This will appear as a status once your application has been reviewed, but that the RO or SDO deems that the documents they received are invalid or insufficient.
Any application with this status is given a specific timeframe (three days at the SDO level, and five days at the RO level) to comply with said requirements before proceeding any further; failure to comply within such timeframe can lead to automatic disapproval of the application.
Managing Your Account
You can update and manage your personal details in the PTOAS.
1. Click Manage Account from the Main Menu.
2. Once in the Manage Account page, click the Update Information to enable the fields and proceed with editing the following:
- First Name, Middle Name (if applicable), and Last Name;
- Name Extension (If applicable).
- Mobile Number;
- Landline Number;
- Home Address; and Region, Province, and City/Municipality.
3. Click the Update button to save changes; otherwise, click Cancel to discard changes.
4. Once you click Update, you will be prompted that Your information has been updated successfully; click OK to confirm.
Changing Your Password
This facility allows you to change or reset your password while still logged in.
1. Click Change Password from the Main Menu.
2. Enter your Current Password.
3. Type your new password twice: first in the New Password textbox, and again in the Retype New Password textbox.
4. Click Save to update your password.
5. You will be prompted that Your password has been updated; click OK to confirm.
Resetting Your Password
This facility allows you to reset your password in case you are unable to log in using your current password.
1. Click Forgot Password in the login page to access the Forgot Password page.
2. Enter your DepEd Email Address.
3. Select the year, month, and day of your Date of Birth in the dropdown list.
4. Click the Reset button to be redirected to the login page. You will receive a temporary password through your email.
5. You will receive a temporary password through your email.
Click Help to open the directory of division offices within your region, together with their contact details.
To go back to the homepage, click the Back link below the list.
Click Log Out in the Main Menu to log out of the PTOAS.
You will be redirected to the login page.
2018 Principals’ Test Seat Plan
- DEPED INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY SERVICE | User Support Division
- BUREAU OF HUMAN RESOURCE AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
2018 PRINCIPALS’ TEST ONLINE REVIEW
TAKING THE 2018 PRINCIPALS’ TEST?
Spend your vacant time reviewing with us anytime, anywhere! .
Our site and android application is accessible anytime you need it. We’ll provide answers to your questions and give solutions to your problems regarding the examination.
We are here to.
- Make regular review possible for the professional teachers who can’t afford attending a daily or weekly reviews because of busy schedules.
- Provide help to the aspiring principals who live far from different review centres in Metro Manila and in the big cities of Visayas and Mindanao.
Continue reading: https://principalstest.com/