NEW to the forum? Introduce yourself!

gilda bulosan

Hello everyone Im Gilda Lihat Bulosan of Davao del norte Division. I'm thankful that you welcome me in this community. 16 years in Service in the Department of Education and 2 years in the private school. Hope you can help me in this online review.

rgvillae

Hello good sunday to everyone. I'm Rolly G. Villanueva of Alabel National HS want to join the online review for Principal test.

chonamacabodbod

Reviewee
Hi, everyone , Im Chona Galdo Macabodbod from Balingasag, Misamis Oriental. I have been teaching for 23 yrs . MT 1. I have been teaching Sped,Gr 1, now Grade 4. Yes ,2019 is a good start and Now is the best action that we can give . I love to watch places rich in cultural heritage such as Dapitan city , where Jose Rizal and Josephine Bracken meets , I love talking experiences with Igurot Tribe how they protects their ancestral homeland , i love to see nature of spring, I love watching wide ocean, I like mountain climbing. I prefer eating native food and herbs. I do lots exercise in my garden by sorting outdoor plants . I spent an hour in academic reading materials , yes i do spent time talking elder people in our parish . According to elite King in the Middle East , He who spent reading/ hears one piece autobiography or speech in a day become rich of experiences . "The great wisdom will yours".

maryjoylarracas

Reviewee
Good evening Sir Mark and to the fellow future principals:) . I am a newbie in this online review. I am Mrs. Maryjoy M. Larracas, Master Teacher I from the Division of Marinduque

maryjoylarracas

Reviewee
Thank you for this learning opportunity. I do hope that this urge will create a great leap to my career path (as a teacher and a leader) and professional growth and development so that I can serve the learners, the school and the entire community with the utmost of myself. Happy learning.:) :)